SueB Earl's Qualifications
Foot structure and mechanics has been an interest of SueB’s since Physical Therapy school under the inspiration of Tom McPoil PT, PhD. She graduated with Masters of Physical Therapy, Summa Cum Laude, from Northern Arizona University in 1994.
As SueB gained experience as a practicing clinician in Durango, the influence of foot alignment on force attenuation through both the foot and lower kinetic chain into the spine became even more apparent to her. Although manual skills and exercise therapy can influence these issues, often foot dysfunction needs to be externally addressed. Frustrated by a lack of a comprehensive approach to custom foot orthotic therapy, SueB pursued specific training. She has been designing quality custom foot orthotics since 2001, and founded FootWork in 2012.
Applying skills as a Physical Therapist and experience in orthotic design/application facilitates SueB's ability to create an appropriate foot orthotic device to match your biomechanical needs and achieve client satisfaction.
SueB Earl's relevant foot orthotic training includes:
- Overuse Foot Disorders: Biomechanics, Examination, Intervention, Tom McPoil PT, PhD, Northern Arizona University (NAU), Flagstaff, AZ, March 2017
- When The Foot Hits the Ground, Everything Changes; multiple sponsors; Aspen, CO; 2016
- Functional Dry Needling, Levels I, II & III; KinetaCore; Denver, CO; 2014–2016
- Master Level Differential Diagnosis of the Foot and Ankle; North American Seminars; Chicago, IL; 2013
- Kinesiotape, KT1 & KT2; Core Seminars; Denver, CO; 2013
- Grinders and Glue—Techniques and Clinical Applications in Orthotic Therapy; Biomechanical Services; Brea, CA; 2007
- Evaluation and Treatment of the Foot and Ankle; Manual Skills Seminars; Denver, CO; 2002
- When the Foot Hits the Ground, Everything Changes; American Therapy Rehab; Denver, CO; 2001
- Evaluation and Treatment of Mechanical Dysfunction in the Foot and Ankle; Tom McPoil PT, PhD; Northern Arizona University, AZ; 1993